1. Introduction Parker’s Knutsford Removals (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, use, store, and protect your personal data when you use our services or visit our website https://parkersremovals.co.uk/.
2. Data Collection We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information you provide to us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when requesting a removals quote or making an enquiry.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Information about your visit to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
3. Use of Your Information The data that we collect from you may be used to:
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
4. Storage of Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
5. Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
6. Your Rights You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.